Indiana Jones Costume: How to dress like Indiana Jones for Halloween and Cosplay 2020
Best Indiana Jones Costume and Cosplay Guide
About Indiana Jones
Dr. Henry Walton Jones, Junior, Born July 1, 1899, in Princeton, New Jersey, is an accomplished archaeologist, according to the American media franchise Indiana Jones. In his career, Dr. Henry discovered numerous and famous mythological artifacts such as the Ark of the Covenant and the Crystal Skull of Akator. Such discoveries placed him in conflict with many people across the globe.
Typically, he is an intelligent and adventurous man who traverses, hills, and caves to bring out archaeological evidence. Throughout the film, Dr. Henry Walton changes his name several. He was married a couple of times. But he had a son and a daughter with several grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
About Indiana Jones costume
Indiana Jones was, undoubtedly, an adventurous man, and if you want to cosplay his attires, you need to get something adventurous too. The most amazing part is that dressing up like Jones doesn't require much.
Here is what you need:
- Outback Fedora
- Leather jacket
- ALong Sleeve Tactical Shirt
- Khaki Pants
- Army Canvas Web Belt
- Lumber up Boots
Certainly, such an outfit will protect you from the elements in the wilderness. But you might also consider bringing along a Leather Whip, canvas map case, and a Holster.
If this may seem overwhelming for you, you can get khaki pants, lace-up brown leather boots, tactical shirts, and a whip, and you will be ready to explore.
This adult costume features a jacket, fedora hat, and pants. You'll, however, have to buy the whip, holster, and satchel separately.
this package offers a Satchel with an over the shoulder strap, a 6 feet long leather whip and a fedora styletraditional Indiana Jones hat.
This costume is designed from lightweight polyester. The Jacket has an attached shirt while the pants have an elastic waist, so your little one won't need a belt. On the other hand, the hat I made from fabric.
Replicate Jones's look with this medium-weight cowhide jacket. The body has a brown cotton lining while the sleeves feature satin linin.
This is a made-to-orders full-grain leather holster and accented with a metal buckle. You can choose between a single wrap or double wrap whip keeper. Best of all, it is handmade.
Designed from full-grained leather and waxed polyester threads, this holster vibrant dark brown boots are durable, thanks to hand-dying and stitching. The leather is pretty strong, so expect to last long.
Getting Indiana Jones look has never been easy with this tan pants, dark brown fedora hat, and a brown faux leather jacket. You only need to carry a whip to finish the great look.
Your teen can recreate Jones’ look too with this pure polyester costume. The package features a dark brown polyester jacket with an attached shirt, light brown pants, and dark brown felt fedora hat.
Looking for Indiana Jones' whip? Get this pure leather 6 feet long whip. It is designed from faux leather and ultimately will make your adventures interesting.
Indiana Jones Cosplay DIY Guide
Whether you are in for cosplaying or want to look like Indiana Jones, you can easily get an accurate recreation. Remember, Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones is a fearless treasure seeker and archaeologist. Grab a fedora hat and a whip to begin the journey.
But before that, here is a simple way to DIY the Indiana Jones attire:
Jones's attire is typical of a cowboy. Since he is in the forest, caves, and the jungle most of his time, he needs clothing to withstand such conditions. But that doesn't mean they aren't elegant. They are sturdy, resilient, but quality.
He is always in a shirt, casual pants, boots, a fedora hat, and a leather jacket. If you want to look like Jones, try this clothing combination:
- Pants: tan or brown cargo casual pants are a great option here. However, ensure that they do not fit tightly. You get an Indiana Jones Pants Safari Raiders pants, Propper Men's Lightweight Tactical Pant, or Wrangler Riata Flat Front Relaxed Fit Pant.
- Shirt: any beige, khaki, or white button-down Shirt is right for this cosplay. However, t look like Jones, you will need to only button it halfway to the chest, and tuck it in your pants. You can crumble the Shirt for authenticity. Propper Men's Long Sleeve Tactical Shirt is a nice option. The Shirt is designed from a blend of cotton and polyester, the Shirt is lightweight and durable, and it will stand up to the range, trail, and outdoor activities. Another option is the Indiana Jones Shirt Safari Raiders Costume.
- Jacket: the signature jacket is a brown leather jacket. In most scenes, however, he is seen without the Jacket. So you may or may not buy the Jacket. If you opt to buy it, look for the PLG Men's Indiana Jones classic genuine brown leather jacket (cowhide) or the Brown Leather Jacket Men (lamp skin). These jackets are premium quality and will ultimately give you a sleek look.
- Shoes: Boots are ideal for traversing the jungle. To recreate Jones, you need bots that are tall and brown. There are many options, with some being a little bit light - dye them to a darker tint. The best options are the Eastland Men’s Lumber Boot, Ariat Men's Workboat, or the Carhartt Men's Waterproof Work Boots. These boots feature a leather upper and rubber sole. They have triple stitching for durability.
Indiana Jones wears some accessories. They include:
- Fedora hat: buy a brown hat. Consider the Wool Felt Water Repellent Fedora hat. This hat is perfect for all types of adventures. Besides, being water repellent is comfortable and lightweight.
- Indiana Jones whip: you can buy a Rubie's Indiana Jones Leather Whip or convert a jump rope into a whip.
- Belt: to hold your pants, you will need to get the Carhartt Men's Signature Casual Belt or a casual belt.